We are committed to delivering technology solutions that are accessible, affordable and relevant across charities and non-profit organisations to accelerate their mission and drive greater impact through impactful solutions such as grants, discounts, capacity building, connections with supportive partners, and social investments.
- Microsoft 365 Business Premium is a cost effective subscription based cloud service. It combines the best-in-class productivity of Office 365 with advanced security and device management capabilities to help charities and non-profits run and grow their organisations. This combination helps employees work together more easily from anywhere on any device, knowing that their activities are protected by strong, integrated yet transparent security solutions, managed from one administrative console.
- Charities and non-profits could be eligible for up to 300 licences of Microsoft 365 Business basic and up to 0 licences of Business Premium Dynamics 365
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM and Business Central can be implemented and tailored to fit the desired outcomes of any charity or non-profit organisation. Manage and review all of the crucial aspects of your charity in one place.
- Up to 5 licences of Dynamics 365 Sales Enterprise
- Microsoft Azure is a range of continually evolving cloud services designed to meet the demands of any organisation operating in the digital age. Benefit from AI and machine learning, analytics, security access to IoT, all of which can complement and integrate with your existing systems.
- To aid your organisations goals, charities and non-profits could be eligible for annual credit for Azure.
What to expect from Microsoft Cloud for Non-profit
Know your donors and supporters
- Fundraising and engagement
- Constituent marketing journeys
Deliver effective programming
- Volunteer management
- Volunteer engagement
- Volunteer centre
- Manage volunteers
Accelerate mission outcomes
- Program impact dashboard
Secure donor and program participant data
- Security program for non-profits
Microsoft Cloud for Nonprofit in two minutes
Who we work with
ASK THE EXPERTS
We're here to help
Whether you are ready to start scoping or just want to discover more about Kick ICT, our experts are at hand to help.