Cookies and how we use them
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device by a website’s server, typically to improve your user experience and commonly to gather analytical data about how the site is being used. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us to improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show you relevant content or provide functionality you used previously.
- From time to time, we may also provide content (such as YouTube videos) that may set cookies when played.
What to do if you don’t want cookies to be set:
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer, however this may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
If you would like to contact our Data Protection Officer, you may do so using the following details:
Data Protection Officer,
Kick ICT Group Ltd,
Solais House, 19 Phoenix Crescent, Strathclyde Business Park, Bellshill, ML4 3NJ
Tel: 01698 844 600
This policy was last updated on 7 August 2023.