RHealthcare is one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of manual wheelchairs and associated parts, providing wheelchair solutions for the NHS, private customers and wheelchair retailers.
An efficient, modern IT system is essential to the successful operation of RHealthcare, with stock control and access to accurate financial and management information at the core of their requirements.
We were selected to work with RHealthcare in 2019 to ensure their IT systems and applications met these requirements. Specifically, they worked closely with our Dynamics division to deploy a range of Microsoft Dynamics and add on applications and Dynamics 365 Business Central, at the heart of this modernisation project delivered.
• RHealthcare were operating from an on-premise Dynamics NAV platform, missing out on all the benefits associated with running from a cloud platform
• Operating from ageing servers that were becoming very expensive to maintain
• Reporting of financial and business KPIs was in need of improvement
• There was a need to modernise the technology supporting their warehousing operation with a lack of real time stock control information, over reliance on paper-based solutions, no mobile solution, inefficient operations with manual process and a lack of automation
• To improve delivery times to customers and provide improved customer satisfaction through the implementation of the new system, so that the substantial investment was not just a business improvement but provided a better service to the customer.
Our project with RHealthcare included:
• An upgrade from existing their on-premise Dynamics NAV platform to SaaS based Business Central, delivering:
• Capability to manage all finance, sales, service and operations from one centralised
• Anytime, anywhere remote access to their key applications, especially important in the current and post-pandemic world
• Full integration with familiar Office 365 apps including Word, Excel and Outlook
• Enhanced security and infrastructure cost saving from removal of on-premise systems
• Installation of Jet Reports, delivering improved accuracy with financial reporting and full remote access to data and reports
• Deployment of Mobile NAV for warehousing – allowing RHealthcare warehouse to seamlessly integrate with Business Central, monitor stock levels, with mobile capability to action warehouse processes direct from the floor
• Full Business Central training programme and ongoing support
We’re looking forward to working collaboratively with RHealthcare in the coming months and years, developing their multi-year application roadmap to ensure their technology continues to deliver them a modern, accessible and secure platform from which to evolve their business.
Thinking about your own upgrade project from NAV to Business Central? Check out our guide to upgrading.
Modernising our IT platform was a key strategic objective as we continue to evolve our business to operate successfully in the digital, and increasingly remote working era.
We’re pleased with how the upgrade project to Business Central has gone and to now have the peace of mind that comes from operating from a secure, scalable and modern technology platform.
Our decision to work with Kick ICT was an important one. We’re delighted to have a technology partner who’ve delivered a solution that means we can continue to place our focus on providing a great service to our customers
Ask the experts
We're here to help
Whether you are ready to start scoping or just want to discover more about Kick ICT, our experts are at hand to help.
Click here for more information.