As a Dynamics Project Manager you will play an important role in the continued success of our business, managing the successful delivery of our projects now and in the future.
You will be responsible for managing the successful deliverables of Microsoft Dynamics projects and provide solutions that support both business operations improvements, products, and service delivery.
This is an exciting role at a time when our business and services are in high demand, the right candidate has an excellent opportunity to truly make their mark.
In this role you’ll be responsible for:
- Leading the successful delivery of MS Dynamics projects in a matrix management environment.
- Facilitate the definition of project scopes and deliverables.
- Develop and present full project plans.
- Engage all stakeholder groups to create project teams responsible for the development, testing and operational handover of business support systems.
- Plan and coordinate project team resources, ensuring the correct skills and schedules are in place.
- Manage internal and external resources ensuring clear objectives and timelines are understood and achieved.
- Lead and support team members to ensure they understand their roles, responsibilities, and deliverables within the plan.
- Drive collaboration and teamwork to coordinate project.
- Provide accurate and timely status reporting.
- Carry out effective and proactive risk, issue & change management.
- Work as part of a wider team to collaboratively develop and continuously improve standard project governance process and procedures along with ongoing compliance.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Knowledge in MS Dynamics project life cycles.
- Experience in project delivery using methodologies & best practice.
- Experience working with outsourced and internal delivery teams.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Outstanding organisational skills with attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability and desire to build long lasting relationships.
- An ability to work under pressure against short timescales.
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving.