This is a key appointment for Kick ICT, as the right candidate will play a significant role in the future direction and performance of our growing business. We need a strategic thinker who also understands the need to deliver on our plans. Over 5 years leadership experience in a Marketing role is essential, with a clear understanding of how all elements of the marketing mix can be harnessed to drive growth. An understanding of external agencies and their potential value would also be worthwhile.
The Kick ICT story has yet to be fully told, so we need a skilled communicator who will create a clear narrative, establish the Kick ICT voice and tone, and then create a Strategic Marketing Plan to support this. The right candidate will be able to demonstrate a proven ability and track record in leading a talented marketing team to deliver measurable results using a mix of digital and traditional marketing approaches, underpinned by an understanding and focus on data.
This is an exciting role for the right candidate, and the remuneration package will reflect this.
• Continue to implement and evolve the Strategic Marketing and Communications Plan for the Kick ICT Group.
• Lead, structure and manage the Marketing department and set clear objectives for all members of the team to deliver the strategic plan
• Maximise and measure the return on all marketing and communications activities and establish a clear and concise Marketing dashboard for the Executive Management team
• Establish brand guidelines and the Kick ICT “voice and tone” to make a difference and set clear objectives for how this is communicated internally and externally
• Create a collaborative working relationship with the Sales Team and agree clear objectives for how the Marketing function will support the sales effort through – lead generation, digital marketing, events, advertising, PR, content creation etc.
• Manage the company’s relationships and communications with press and media and all external parties
• Be an active part of the Senior Management team and contribute strongly at all management meetings and events
• Develop a clear and concise competitor analysis for use by all customer facing Kick ICT employees
• Manage the marketing and communications budget and resources to maximize impact for the company
• 5years + proven experience in a Marketing Leadership role
• Excellent leadership/organisational/motivational skills
• Experienced in dealing at Executive Leadership team level
• Strategic, analytical and creative thinker combined with “ entrepreneurial and marketing flair”
• Skilled communicator with strong interpersonal skills
• Current and practical knowledge of all online marketing techniques and best practices
• Strong knowledge of all web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.) and a passion for interpreting and acting on data/information
• Customer-oriented at all times
• Professional chartered marketer (CIM) is a plus
• BSc/BA in business administration, marketing and communications is desirable
• A very clear understanding of the links between the company’s business plan/sales plan and marketing plan.
• Target driven mindset.
• Competitive salary
• 30 days annual leave, including statutory with additional days for birthday and length of service
• Private healthcare with option to add family members
• Life insurance at x2 salary
• Cycle to Work Scheme
Please review our 2019 annual report to find out more about Kick ICT and how we plan to evolve the business in the months and years ahead https://www.kickict.co.uk/our-annual-report/
If you are interested in Kick-starting your career and becoming part of our success, then email your CV to email@example.com.
Ask the Experts
We're Here to Help
Whether you are ready to start scoping or just want to discover more about Kick ICT, our experts are at hand to help
Click here for more information.